Thursday, December 11, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

Pocky & a printout. Pocky is an amazing chocolate dipped crispy cookie stick...they're addictive. As for the handout - SO MUCH FUN! I found a "How To" section on etsy with free project downloads. They had a printable pattern for making play food out of felt. I can't wait to try them! I've bought several felt food patterns this year {from cupcakes to sushi} and it was a real treat to find so many good patterns for free!

*CLICK HERE for the FAVORITE FELT SWEETS pattern*

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Nesa said...

wait a minute!! THAT FOOD IS FELT!! geez, I was getting all hungry looking at it wanting to reach through the screen to snag it, good thing we're not that technologically advanced, don't think felt tastes that great, LOL. Great job! And thanks for sharing your desk with everyone each Thursday

5:26 AM  
Blogger Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

My kids got hooked on pocky while in middle school [they're in college now -] and get it [lots of boxes] as a special treat in their stockings at Christmas - used to go to the asian store for it - but saw it in WAL-MART not too long ago!!!

8:55 AM  
Blogger fran h said...

Wow that food looks so real. That would be great for a childrens tea party. Thanks for the link.
Have a wonderful week.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home