Thursday, December 04, 2008

On My Desk Thursdays...

Inspired by one of my favorite sites, On My Desk, I have decided to share a photo of whatever is on my desk {whether it's art in progress or a gigantic mess} every Thursday. This week it's...

"The morning view of my desk at Luxe". I realized a few minutes ago it was Thursday & snapped this quick pic. There's the NYC mouse pad I painted a few months ago, along with my glasses (I just popped in my contacts), a cherry coke zero, my keys & my Office Space inspired red stapler. I love my red stapler. Now I have to get back to work...

So, what's on your desk? Post a link & let me know if you're playing along - I'd love to look at your desk too! Or just hop on and say hi. I know you're reading. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Juls said...

Totally cute mouse pad and I too like your red stapler!! Have a great Thursday!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger mssgrz said...

Ha! I have that red stapler at my office also! It once was held for randsom for a 6 foot sub..however they didn't say that it had to be the real thing, so I printed off a large sub stretched on 6 feet of paper, gave it a little color, hung it up on the wall, and magically the stapler reappeared..too funny. And they thought they were getting lunch..hee hee. They did get a pizza later that week (I had to play along just on my terms!). On my desk is a spaghetti dish (empty) Box cutters to open my stampin up order, a can of diet A&W, and my Canon digital rebel xt. Love it!

6:50 PM  
Blogger kateolynch said...

I don't have a red stapler but I have to work in TPS!!! Does that count?

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home