Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shop Etsy Saturdays: GypsyRose Handbags

I believe in Etsy and in the spirit of independent craftsters everywhere. I love to buy handmade and unique items for myself, my home and as gifts. As someone who sells on etsy as well as shops there, I have found hundreds of talented craftsters and amazing creations while I have been online. My tastes range from Mexican Day of the Dead to Japanese kitchy cute and from homemade soaps to paper crafting originals, so if one week isn't your speed, be sure to come back on the next Saturday and see what my next pick is! Every Saturday I have committed to sharing one of my favorite shops with you...

GypsyRose Handbags
Oh yes...it will be mine...oh yes.

I have a REALLY hard time finding purses I like & it occurred to me I could have my next one made for me. It kind of blew my mind. Why hadn't I thought of this of this before? I've been researching bag makers on etsy & this one's my favorite, So here's my dream bag:

It makes me weak in the knees...but she does so many cool bags!!! I also love she has a list of ways you can pimp out your purse and a huge online fabric gallery to choose from!

So, I'm waiting til after Christmas to order it, but I'm determined to have it by CHA...so watch out world - em's getting a brand new bag!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute bag indeed. I love black and white so it's a winner. I think it should be yours. :)

her etsy shop is full of cool items. thanks for the info.
Sandra

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home