Friday, November 28, 2008

More Christmas Cards & Mini Kits...

Another from me...

Yeah, I wanted to do a pink Christmas...I *love* the little gingerbread cookie stamps & thought they would be perfect to do up a pink & brown Christmas card with...also a great excuse to use my white pen from Ranger. ;)

A Girly Girl Christmas Card Instructions

A Girly Girl Christmas Card Supplies

My favorite from Jen...

This is such a classic - and I loved, loved, loved the twist of turquoise in with the red!

Holiday Cheer Card Instructions
Holiday Cheer Card Supplies

My favorite from Pam...

All of Pam's stuff is so clean, simple & stunning I had a hard time picking ONE. But it came down to the ornament hanger on this one {that and this is one of my favorite designs!}. She fashioned the ornament hanger from a paper clip! Pam!!!

Ornamental Christmas Card Instructions
Ornamental Christmas Card Supplies

Hope you enjoyed these ideas. For more, you can visit the Luxe blog. Hope you have a terrific weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home