Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Shop Crop Suey!!!

I've met a lot of really great people through etsy...and one I might never have found otherwise was this really fun & unusual scrapbook kit club out of Canada - Crop Suey. Every kit has a combination of mainstream and custom, handmade items she finds on etsy! Here is one of her current kits I adore:



Not only is this kit a double dose of quirky-adorable, they featured Matt's science fiction buttons! A HUGE thanks to Crop Suey for including our buttons in their kit!

6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

That is so cool- Matt's buttons in a scrap kit!! :-)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Brian K said...

AWESOME! Love the kits @ Matt's buttons! Thank you for sharing!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girl.
Thanks for the shout.

This has got to be one of my fave kits evah...

And I love love love the buttons.

So glad to have met you thru etsy!

And we will definitely be getting more of those buttons for future kits! They are just too cute.

10:17 AM  
Blogger TracyP said...

This kit is Fabulous!!!! I really need to e those Buttons:)Tell your Hubby from my Hubby that those Buttons ROCK!!!!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool- Matt's buttons in a scrap kit!! :-)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love the Crop Suey kits every month - they are truly unique and SUPER FUN to work with!!! Those fun and funky buttons are one of my favorite parts of this month's kit!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home