Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Totally Wicked...

I've been dying to post this. This is Wicked Techniques - my other CKU class. I am so thrilled Cosmo Cricket agreed to be a sponsor of my classes & they are donating a Plain Jane Cigar Box for every one of my Wicked students!!!
Not only will we be doing a wicked cool box, you'll get a blank cd & we'll do up the jewel case to match! I am so loving the Playlist line {not just because it's mine}, because with it's graphic design and bold classic colors - the more I use it, the more ideas I'm having that I want to try.
Ranger is also getting us a classroom set of their paint dabbers to work with, and if you haven't played with them yet, prepare to be dazzled! They are one of those 'change the way you scrap' kind of products that do a lot more than meets the eye.
Stay tuned, this week I will also be designing Inter-Office Whimsy which I will be teaching locally when I'm in Detroit {and I will also be teaching in Colleyville, Texas on NSD}, BFF - Best Friends Forever {with Fashionista} and Scrap to the Beat {another Playlist creation, an album this time} both of which I will be teaching in Lewisville, Texas the end of this month. I am also posting on the Imagination Project blog this week and will be doing their new weekly challenge on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home