Friday, March 30, 2007

Scrapbook Emporium & Open Page...

I arrived in Toronto Wednesday around 5pm & once I figured out how to escape baggage claim, I got picked up by the owner of Scrapbook Emporium & her husband. They took me directly out to their store (about an hour out) where I taught at their store. There was a shipping glitch, so as a result I had no kits & had to redesign the project with all new materials when I hit the door in about 20 minutes, but, amazingly it turned out great and everyone enjoyed it. I love scrapbookers. I'm sure the thrill will wear off eventually, but I saw another slick display with the Circus Rose & Project Essentials product lines on it and I had to take another picture.

After sorting boxes for the retailer event, prepping for morning classes & 32 emails, I fell into bed about 2 am only to teach at 8 am . My saving grace has been Tim Horton's x-large english toffee coffees (running on 2 a day - very strong & delish). I taught from 8-9, set up our warehouse space for the mini-tradeshow til almost 11, then got picked up by the fabulous Vicki Boutin (right) for an adventure that will be a post all of it's own. I laughed, I cried, I was overwhelmed....we had a fab time. She got me back to the hotel just in time to start 6:30 make & takes which went until dinner & started back up afterwards until 10pm. Then I headed to Casey's for margaritas with Stacey, Michelle & Layle. We closed the place down @ 12:30 and now I'm blogging...I must be crazy...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour!

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home