Friday, March 30, 2007

Living with Laura & Angie #2...

Even though Laura no longer works at Imagination Project, I roomed with her on this trip. She is a wonderful person, super talented & funny and we just get along. Next trip though I might be sharing the love & staying with Karin. Looking forward to 80s movie night.

Monday & Tuesday were full of incredibly productive planning meetings in the office. Monday night Ginger took me to Archivers & Scraps, Etc. for some primo scrapbook shopping. Then we met her husband & kids at Toot's for burgers & fried pickles. I love both of Ginger's kids, but am especially close with her oldest Maggie (my Magpie, pictured top right). I brought her slippers with dangly cherries on them. Since I'm her "MiMi" they're now the MiMi slippers. Cool.

Laura's best friend, Angie (pictured in layout on left - layout by Laura) came over Tuesday night and I ended up teaching them how to make chicken cacciatore (pictured) & held an impromptu private scrapbook class for Angie on Laura's living room floor. Since Laura's best friend is Angie & my best friend is also an Angie, I've dubbed my new Cincinnati Angie, "Angie #2". So here's the official shout out - hello Angie-2, you are the coolest.

One of my strikingly dim moments was when I pointed out the "mallard swan" to Morris on the way in to work one day (see left). That was my first real life encounter with a Canadian goose. Go figure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i'm finally leaving a comment :) even though its anonymous since i can't remember my blog password. that night was so much fun! it made me very happy. AND... you'll be happy to know, the following night I was inspired and I cooked chicken and I got new kitchen scissors and everything :) thanks for all the inspiration! looking forward to seeing you soon! -angie

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home