Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You Spin Me Right Round...

...baby, right round, like a record baby right round, round round. Well, I built my Spinning Class for CKU today. I'm in love with game board spinners & I was dying to incorporate one into my classes. So we'll be building this "All About Me" spinner book in class.

I'm still waiting on some cool product to finish out the inner pages, but I'm really digging the construction, and if you've taken a class from me lately, you'll know I'm working my way through a serious crush on cotton art bookbinding tape.

Now, I know I strayed from the posted description...I have a good excuse, we didn't create the product we were conceptualizing when I turned in the original class description {working as far in advance as we do, sometimes it's an issue}. While it's not a circular album, I think it's still infinitely cooler than I had originally planned & I'm sure we will have a great time building our spinner books!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger scrappaleica said...

this class looks AWESOME!

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home