Sunday, April 01, 2007

Last day in Canada & the long ride home...

The warehouse sale at Open Page in Toronto turned out to be a great success. Not only did all of their stores get a chance to shop their massive warehouse & pick their own orders directly from their bins, most of the manufacturers were close enough to each other we could visit, talk shop & get silly. We had this sweet little store owner take pictures of us - it was interesting since she mostly spoke French....but from what we understood she wanted above & below pictures - so here they are. She started to climb the warehouse shelves before we convinced her a chair was safer.

Anyway...here was my Toronto "crew" - Michelle, Vicki, Layle & Stacey. Girls, I miss you already & I'll be emailing you the pictures this week!
One other thing...I'm normally a pretty tough chic when it comes to plane rides, but we went through a doozy of a storm system on the way home. The flight from Toronto to Dallas was routed around Houston to get on the other side of the system. As a result, it was pretty late when I finally got in. I accomplished my only goal on Saturday - I woke up in time to have brunch at Amigo's then I went back to sleep until 4:20 in the afternoon. I was still so wiped I went right back to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Love the pictures...esp. of you & Miss JUNKITZ there! LOL!! Looks like you all were having TOO MUCH fun! MargieH in Chicago

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home