Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Favorite Music...

Coming to CKU? If you're getting ready for Detroit I wanted to give you a peek at the make & takes I'll be teaching there. For the last few years, every company hosting a project has had to create a 6x6 scrapbook page themed "My Favorite..." {whatever}. I have always stressed over what thing I would choose to do - I always over analyzed & thought it was some kind of a reflection on me & what I care most about. For the first time picking a topic was a snap. I did my favorite season in 2005, my favorite shoes in 2006 and now in 2007 I'm doing my favorite music. I'm combining papers from the Project Essentials' Office Supplied collection with elements from my Playlist line. Everyone's will be a little different, but all will include a dance card, 2 coaster stars, a jammin' jumble and either ledger or grid paper. We'll be tearing, inking & sanding and having a rockin' good time! It's designed to be a photo-free layout with space to write out your favorite tracks or albums {albums - wow - that makes me sound old...but that's still how I think}. Feel free to doodle it up!
If you're wondering what my favorite music is, take a listen to some of the songs in my playlist on the sidebar of my blog. I change it every month - this month I made the whole list my favorite color just for fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home