Sunday, April 01, 2007

Seriously...


This is not a test. This is not an April Fool's prank. Today is the day we've decided to launch ManHandled.

What is ManHandled? I'm glad you asked. My husband has been trying to figure out a side job or a hobby that will keep him occupied while he struggles through quitting smoking. As a result he's been inside with me, hanging out in my craft room for months.

He came to a few conclusions after spending serious time in here:
1. I will never be able to use everything that I have (he might have a point, especially since I'm still shopping).
2. If I can do it, he can do it (I love his sense of confidence).
and 3. I have some pretty cool tools (no arguing with that).

So after he abandoned his dream of an eBay empire, finding trash at garage sales and selling it for millions, he realized that we could craft together and that could "solve everything". So, ManHandled was born...

ManHandled is stuff built by Matt. He picks the papers & elements, I do the mini collages & he does everything else from precutting to assembling to binding. He has a factory-like system set up over here and is really getting into it - it's so cute. He is currently in love with my spiral binder, so he's started the shop with journals.

So help me help Matt quit smoking & go get ManHandled. Trust me it's fun!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fun!! yeay!!! congratulations!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Bonafyde said...

Let your DH know he's onto something...the journals/albums rock!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Scrappersher said...

I am confused...I clicked on the Manhandle site but all I saw besides the Manhandle picture was a place to click to see pics of you and others in a slide show? Where are the journals - are they on the slide show? I only clicked to see first 10 or so pics.

Next - tell Hubby to keep up the nonsmoking. My hubby and I both stopped one year ago on April Fool's Day....obvious why we picked that day....we were fools for smoking. We both were 25 yr smokers and we both used the patch for about 5 weeks and now after one year......we feel great and just joined a gym to take off some of the extra weight we put on this past year. Keep up the good work of not smoking!! It is well worth it. Also try going to www.quitnet.com and this site emails you updates of how you are doing and tells you tidbits like how many cigs you haven't smoked in one month or two and how much you have saved in money, etc.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

If there's a problem with the links, here is the web address of his shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5098093

Thanks for quitnet - I will definitely be passing that along!!! And congrats on your first smoke free anniversary! That's a really big deal!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home