Thursday, April 05, 2007

Inter-Office Whimsy...

Well, another day another class down. These are some glimpses of Inter-Office Whimsy that I will be teaching in Farmington Hills, MI at The Scrapbook Zone on Saturday, April 21 from 3:30-6 {or 4-6:30}. I am so excited about this class!!!! It gives a playful spin to our Project Essentials Office Supplied collection. This is how I envisioned it {when I was thinking of it all together on its own, not just incorporated in with patterned paper}.

So get ready to kick back & step into my office space...oh, and I'm teaching for the first time on our new 6x10 accordion album - cool huh?
Never fear, this baby will be in the private teaching rotation for me for a while. I will also be teaching it at the Scrapbook Pad in Colleyville ,TX {along with something tbd} June 23rd. Now - back to work for me, two more classes to design for The Scrapbook Warehouse in Lewisville, TX April 28th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

omg! i am jumping for joy about your class in colleyville. i have marked it on my calendar & signed up for their newsletter. i do NOT want to miss that one!!! YAHOO!!!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just so loving all of your classes and the projects are amazing!
Wish you were doing something here...
in Utah...
where everything and yet nothing happens!

You Rock Hard!
B-

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home