Friday, January 19, 2007

Pimp My Calculator...

I've really been having some serious FUN with our new products. I was inspired by these ridiculously oversized calculators currently in the Target dollar spot (for $2.50). I figured we'd need some calculators in the booth, so I did an entire series of these called "Pimp My Calculator" & I'm taking them on the road to the show with me. I can't begin to describe what a mind boggler it is to use the product you've designed for the first time. I'm seriously emotional over here - but it's all good. So there are more of these coming, so stay tuned for more episodes of Emily Adams' PIMP MY CALCULATOR! Go to Target & pimp your own...they're too much fun - they make me want to do math!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!! It's great to know the designers shop like us. We all really love a bargain and I can't walk thru Target without checking out the dollar bin. Love ya!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home