Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sneak Peek! Our CHA make & take!!!

Imagination Project asked me to design something really outstanding for their make & take at the CHA Winter show. They're going through a bit of a transformation with their look and wanted something that reflected their new styles.

We will be creating these 5x5 board books as the make & takes at the show. We will be rotating the two styles on alternating days. Each book doubles as a calendar with our new round calendar coasters on each page.

I did these samples up with the same group of pictures {of my cousins from this past year} to show how much the tone of the papers gives the pictures a completely different context. They are built with my Playlist line & Ginger's As You Wish line.

I have put together an online album so you can see the whole book. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow! I'll be at CHA! How do I sign up for this?

8:46 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

just come by our booth & have a seat! booth #2273, hope to see you there!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home