Thursday, January 18, 2007

introducing TOTALLY DATED...

Well this is the last rabbit in the hat. This is the Totally Dated line that Ginger & I created together for Project Essentials. Once again we wanted to make a collection that could be used on several different projects in a bunch of different ways.

We looked at all the different calendar offerings on the market to determine where "the holes" were. The products that didn't exist that we really wanted. Again, we kept the colors completely neutral so they could go with anything.

Ginger laid out the calendar papers in 12x12 - there are also pages with 4 per page & extra room at the top of each for binding. I love the calendar overlay in clear. Her months & days stickers are sized to fit in the boxes to mark the dates on the full sized calendars. The traditional & quirky date markers are great to label any of the calendars {those were a lot of fun to do - they were one of mine}. The traditional ones have standard holidays, but the quirky ones have stickers for game night, date night, just the guys, girls night, etc. Ginger rocked the square cardstock stickers & coaster jumbles and calendar corners. BTW - I've never been much of a corner fan, but I really like these - you can use them as the tips to arrows too. We both contributed to the transparency. This line has one of my favorite things I designed out of everything - the Mixed Dates & Save the Date coasters. I've been playing with unconventional calendar formats for a while & I fell in love with these circular ones. To mark the date - circle it, punch it out, chalk over it, ink or stamp over it or draw an arrow. Stamp a pattern over it in a subtle ink. ink or paint the edges. Use it as a center on a large flower. You can see these on the CHAW make & takes I posted earlier today - off the edges of the mini books.

I love, love, love the Project Essentials line & concept. I am thrilled about Circus Rose, but Project Essentials, well it's extra special. Ginger - I can't say this enough: this has been so much fun - I'm looking forward to what all we can accomplish & create together!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so great!!! I agree I think these colors work best. Emily...I was looking for your email. Could you please email me so I can ask you somthing.
Pretty Please...
sunny@midwaycs.com

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need these supplies! They are so great! Thanks for sharing!

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want those too! Fabulous!!!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home