Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blogging in two places at once...

My friend Laura left Imagination Project to work for a charitable institution as a translator {it's hard to get mad at a saint}, so we're divvying out some of the duties from her position for a while. The most fun addition to my job so far is that I'm doing some posting on the Imagination Project blog. It's fun to post over there...great stuff - check it out.

Matt was home sick again today, but I'm happy to report he's finally feeling a little better. He's graduated past soup & actually had a burger and got out of bed for a bit. He thinks he's headed back to work tomorrow. For a guy who's never sick he's really had a hard time.

I will be teaching in two stores when I'm in Anaheim later this month - Strictly Scrapbooking {Cerritos} on Sat, Jan 27 & Scrappin' In the Hills on Tues, Jan 30. The classes will be 90 minutes and ONLY $10!!!!!!! Call the stores - space is limited! I designed the project today {a little late, I know, but with all brand new product}. It was surreal, designing a project with product I actually designed myself. It's hard to describe, you do all this art & kind of envision how it would look in use, but actually seeing it...it's an amazing feeling. I can't wait til they post the sneak peeks so I can show you the mini album that is the class!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Matt's better! Can't wait to see ALL your new stuff! Hugs, Jane

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home