Saturday, January 13, 2007

COOTIES!!!!

GROSS! My husband's big nasty germs got all over me & I woke up feeling awful! On a Saturday, no less with no hope of a doctor til Monday (which is a holiday - for some, not for me) or Tuesday. So Matt's still sick & now I'm sick with him - didn't I just get over this once already? I thought I was immune...Even worse I have so much to do this weekend {scrapping stuff for the show}I can't really rest. Looks like we can't leave the house either from the way the news is sounding. Dallas is about to be hit {we have a couple of hours while it's beating up Fort Worth first} by a major ice storm. It's going to be heavy freezing rain straight through today & tomorrow up til Monday morning. I love my state, but we don't know how to drive on ice! Even minor icing causes major disasters & I can't remember the last time we had this serious of an icing event. I'm bundling up and venturing out in the next few minutes, grabbing some robitussin & some cup'o'noodles at Target to get me through the next few days...I will have to get out on Monday, though...my stepmom is having major shoulder surgery & sick or not, I plan to be there...but maybe no hugs. I'm keeping these cooties to myself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Found your blog on Allison Connors' blog! :) If you need anything let me know - I am in Frisco! How about this weather? UGH! Hope you feel better soon!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home