Monday, January 15, 2007

Playing With Fire...

Well, thanks to another learning session with Ben & Ashley, my first newsletter, Playing With Fire, went out last night about 11:06pm. If you're not on the list, take a minute to click the link on the sidebar and email me to join. If you didn't receive it, you can view the newsletter on the page labeled "old news" on my website {my archives}.

We finished up really late last night & I ended up leaving my computer at Ashley's for the night, because it looked like it was still processing. Matt's off today, so we went over this morning to pick it up. Those of you who know my husband know he uses more sugar in his coffee (& tea) than most families consume in a week. Well, he had a cup of coffee this morning and Ashley gave him what she thought was the sugar canister & boy, did he get a rude surprise. He'd super dosed his coffee with salt and took a big swig. The look on his face was priceless. Poor guy...I must say we all had a painfully good laugh about it. Bless his heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home