Thursday, January 18, 2007

introducing FASHIONISTA...

This is another mod collection that's trend inspired. It seems like I was on a roll with the silhouettes this round so I just went with it.

People were surprised that I was doing a pink line. I'm not a typically pink person, but I love this one! I have a lot of pictures with my friends and every time I go to look for embellishments - they end up seeming too juvenile, too college age, too red hat or all about the cocktails. So my goal with this line was to create a low-key women's friendship line without alcohol. I'm really pleased with the results - this is a set I'm dying to scrap with!

The embellishments say things like lunch with the girls, what were we thinking?, watching chick flicks, we're like peanut butter & chocolate, old enough to know better, a good friend is cheaper than therapy, etc...This collection includes 6 12x12 papers, 1 12x12 color transparency, 2 coaster sets & cardstock stickers. Here are a few notes on the papers: The all brown with the lone figure was designed for you to do all your journalling or create a collage in the girl. The diva dots {front right} fit a 1" punch {like the dancing dots from Playlist}. Instead of mini posters this line has mini "credit cards" that can be used as page elements or turned into a mini book on their own.

I created this line to celebrate my closest friendships. I am blessed by knowing each & every one of you! Special thanks to Angie, Martha, Ginger, Teresa, Debby, Ashley, Virginia, Kandice, Laura, Jane, Tracy W, Kate, Pam, Robin, Kim, Tracy Z, Amy & Meg for being such wonderful, fun friends & fabulous women! I had thoughts of each of you when I was creating this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home