Thursday, January 18, 2007

introducing OFFICE SUPPLIED...

Well, this is some fun stuff! I've been working on more than Circus Rose over here. This is a release under Project Essentials, Imagination Project's new house brand. This baby is half Ginger & half Emily!

Ginger & I talk A LOT and we started kicking around ideas of what we consider "staples" and how hard it is to find plain good product - you know "the basics". So we approached whis with an attitude of we want to make something that can go with everything. Simple enough to appeal to beginners, but with enough appeal that literally EVERYBODY could use it. And they could use it over & over again.

Collaborating creatively with such a good friend was an absolute blast! She's artistically more conservative than I am, but she has some serious computer skills! I feel like she reigned me in a little, I loosened her up a little and we ended up making something really fun & a friendship that's stronger than ever!

Let's see... can you tell who did what? Ginger did all the papers except the grids, the did you get the memo coasters & the warning circles. We each did half of the Funny Business transparency & Note to Self stickers and I did the steno books, rings of approval, approval stickers & the jumbles.

If you've been reading the blog you know I've been obsessively watching The Office DVDs - well it was while I was putting the finishing touches on this stuff...

Some of the thinking...yes, it's true. I dedicated the "bang head here" sticker to Ginger who was having a particularly rough day & I thought it would crack her up when I turned it in like that. The Sorry We're Closed sticker is going into a tiny frame & is being hung on my scraproom door. I also want to make another one into a magnet & put it on my fridge.

The Super Steno books are so much fun! These sheets of punch out coasters make an entire book for 2.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously - an album this cute for 2.99! IP brought these out last year in raw, but I thought they'd be so much fun printed so I got all of Ginger's paper images and made this up. As a teacher - this makes some of the most fun class projects I've done in a while! Speaking of teaching - here is the $10 class I was talking about I'm going to be teaching in Anaheim at those two local stores. Since the album is so affordable, it allowed the class to be so reasonable! To see the full project I've created another flickr album called "From the Desk Of" {the name of the class}.

This is such an exciting time for me. I've had so much to say over the last few months, so many times I'd create something & want to post it immediately - it feels so good to finally share this with you! I hope you like it as much as we do!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh - those all look fab. I'm so ready for CHA to be over so we can grab all the fun new goodies!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the office supplies line! Can't wait to get my hands on some.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love all of it! Want it now!! can't wait to get some.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

OMG! I can't take it. I want it allllllll RIGHT NOW! (as my 2 year old would say!)

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as my 14yo dd would say, OMGGG! [oh my good golly gosh!] - please come to New England and teach me, Emily (from scrappinglib)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home