Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving thanks...

Today I give thanks for my family & friends...it's been a long day. We're home from an emotion-packed day in Bonham that has left us all pretty drained. We found out by phone that Matt's dad is going in for a series of heart tests over the next few weeks. Not knowing exactly what's going on is always a little scary, but he's being proactive about getting things checked out and there's nothing we can do right now but wait & pray.

I woke up early and scrapbooked before we left town this morning. My friend Angie is putting together a sharebook for her son Josh's tenth birthday. She's requested pages from teachers, relatives & family friends to reflect on his first ten years. I was pretty stressed about doing a good job because I was the only adult Josh requested a page from. He's a great kid. The sharebook format was really fun. They do the "layout" of the page for you and give you enough elements you could keep it plain or add your own stuff. You know me...I had to go a little overboard, but in my defense, I had so much that matched it would've been a shame not to use it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Thanks so much for the page!!!! Josh will love it!! We're giving him the book on Monday (his birthday). I'll let you know what he thought!!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home