Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Best Thanksgiving ECards Ever...

I was going to wait & post these on Thanksgiving - but I thought...hey you guys might want to send these out. Here are my top 5 e-greetings for Thanksgiving 2006:

5. Create the Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner - At first the lists seem kind of boring, but hang in there - each option makes for a great animated table scene at the end. Try 'em all! {American Greetings}.
4. Interview with the Leftovers - What does it feel like to be left behind? {Hallmark - you'll have to click the link}.
3. Fun With Taters - OK...here it is my Hoops & Yoyo holiday pick. Gotta love those guys. {Hallmark - click the link}.
2. I Will Survive - A turkey in full seventies glory singing I Will Survive...a classic! {American Greetings}.
1. Can't Stuff This - Brand new this year...They dressed up a turkey in hammer pants and spoofed the whole can't touch this video...a must watch! {American Greetings}.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, thank you for leading me to waste almost an hour watching ecards, LOLOLOLOL. The I Will Survive one is the fave here at my house. Seriously, thanks for the links! I have a paid script over at Am Greetings for the create and print, yet I never remember their ecards....
xoxo

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home