Sunday, November 19, 2006

Great times in Waco...

I went down to Crop, Paper, Scissors in Waco this weekend and had a tremendous time! My best friend Angie was able to come with me...she hasn't taken my classes since I first started years ago - it was really neat that she came. Her husband & boys were out hunting this weekend so she was going to be home alone. We've been trying to hang out for weeks - but every weekend for the last two months one or the other has been out of town. So we made it a road trip!

I made lots of new friends & I'm looking forward to going back and teaching there soon. I woke up with ideas for a round of January classes - so maybe Jan 20th? I'll be talking to Emmalie to set it up in the next few weeks...keep your calendar clear! If you're in the North Texas area, the store in Waco is worth the trip! The crop room is phenomenal - great chairs. And don't forget - it's only a short 18 miles to the Czech Stop {best bakery in the state}and 33 miles from the awesome outlet malls in Hillsboro. It's a great day trip! There's a painting clay place in the same shopping center as well as an On The Border & a Jason's Deli...great location.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Loved the trip! Email the pictures to me- can't wait to scrap the page!!! Love ya!!

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Emily - we loved the class - so fun! btw, could you post the name of the place where you order envelopes.

Thanks!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

I got them from www.clearbags.com
They're #B54 - and 4 5/8 x 5 3/4 bags will work if you want to try their colored envelopes.

Glad you enjoyed the class. I can't wait to come out again!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home