Thursday, November 16, 2006

Extreme Altered Coasters is up!!!

My first CKU Home Study class, Extreme Altered Coasters just went online! I am so excited to have had the opportunity to be one of the first professors in the program. It sells for $14.95 - with that you get the class on streaming video {which you have 10 days to view} covering 20 wonderful ways to alter coasters and there are downloads of a handout, visual altered coaster guide and a bonus list with 60 ways to alter coasters! I also have a gallery of over 30 layouts contributed by members of the Imagination Project design team featuring altered coasters. I'm really proud of the class I created for Home Study & I think it's a lot of fun. It's definitely a creative excercise. The class is set up very freestyle and all you need are a pile of coasters and the tools from the supply list you want to play with. Rocky Mountain Hobbies will be offering the kits for this online and carry extra coasters for you to choose from. I hope you can check it out...my next class, my signature CKU Masters class {which I have extensively re-researched & expanded} - TrendWatcher will be released in December.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just SAD that CK doesn't take Paypal for payments........we don't use Credit Cards!!!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily!! I know it will be a great class!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the class Em! Are you talented or what chick?!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home