Monday, November 20, 2006

Hopeless Romantic...

The more I look at this little book the more I like it. I named the class I created yesterday. Here's the description & a close-up:

Hopeless Romantic
Show them how much you care with this subdued and beautiful mini album - a personal treasury of your relationship. Not only could this be created as a gift for your special someone, its soft and classic style would compliment vintage photos, a celebration of friendship or would be ideal for pictures of your children. Get in touch with the softer side of scrapbooking with this Imagination Project workshop. Students will need scissors, a tape runner, a sanding block (or sand paper or an emery board) and a standard 1/4 inch hole punch.The book can be completed with black & white or sepia wallet sized photos {no set number - open format}. Three photos need to be able to cut down to 1 3/4 inches square.

I will be teaching it in Clintonville, OH at Cord Camera's concept scrapbook store Friday, December 8th from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. This one's a keeper & I'm going to add it to my roster of private classes that will be available this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home