Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Martha's calendar...

My friend Martha's on vacation this week & she came over for dinner & crafting. She saw the clipboard calendars I created for IP & flipped over them. She asked for a black & white one for her new office space {she just got promoted - go Martha!}. I did this up while she worked on a big pile of thank you cards for a friend of hers who just got married {that was her gift - cool, huh?}. This features custom calendar pages & month headers I designed {based on Ginger's date jumbles} as well as Junkitz papers & flowerz, Glossy Accents and a Making Memory fabric label.

We ran to Target to get a last few preThanksgiving essentials...yes...I broke down and bought Fact or Crap. Check it out - it's a lot of fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

awesome calendar clipboard em! i love it. you are so talented & creative. happy thanksgiving!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em, I want one of those! They are beautiful! I am so happy and proud of you. It seems like you and IP are such a good match! Happy Holidays, can't wait to see you in January!
stacey

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you do some amazing things and are so busy! I found your blog through the Camp Croppin Ad. at Scrapbookers Paradise in Calgary.
I hope to be able to take one of your classes!
Love all your stuff!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Clipboard!! I've never heard of the game but may have to get it for my Brother & his Wife for Christmas!! They love games :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Hey GF! Just had to pop in and wish you & your family a great Thanksgiving!!! Hugs, MargieH in Chicago

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home