Thursday, November 16, 2006

My top five...

OK, OK...Ginger made me do it! I've been tagged, or rather challenged to list my top five sexiest icons. Of course, I think my husband is my number one, but I have to follow the rules...Read about the girl's of IP's fantasy men on their blogs: Ginger, Laura & Barb. And, Ginger, I'll have you know my dad reads this...so embarrassing...

5. Orlando Bloom - maybe it was the elf ears? I'm a sucker for a swashbuckler...back to back roles in LOTR & Pirates of the Caribbean sealed the deal for me.

4. Tom Hanks - I've loved Tom since Bosom Buddies. By The Man With One Red Shoe {1985} I was sure I would marry him...funny thing most people think Matt looks like a cross between Tom & my number 2 guy {lucky me}.

3. Michael Keaton - he made me laugh in Mr. Mom - I even saw Gung Ho in the theater for him...but nothing made me have a moment like when he wore the black turtleneck in Batman - you know the moment. I went right out & bought a black turtleneck for the guy I was dating - not the same...

2. Matthew Perry - Are we seeing a pattern here? Dark hair, nice eyes & quick to laugh - people who have a real sense of humor and can laugh at themselves - that what works for me. He made Friends an addiction. I'll watch anything he's in.

1. Colin Firth - wow - he made British turn bad boy. He exudes sexuality and romance out of every pore. And he's funny. I'd have to fight my best friend Angie for him, but he tops the list today. Quite frankly, he's a 10.

With that said there are some serious honorable mentions - Jack Black, Johnny Depp, Hugh Grant, Bruce Willis, John Cusack, John Malkovich, Kenneth Branagh & Kevin Pollak to name a few. Well, enough of that - back to reality. Who are your top five?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not hard to see what your "type" is, Em! Great choices! Orlando is my daughter's fave.....

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we have the same type! My favorites are (in no particular order) Johnny Depp, George Clooney, Kevin Costner, John Cusack, and Colin Firth.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Sizemore said...

MMMM.... that is some serious eye candy! I think your type and my type are the same :) Tom Welling is at the top of my list!

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy!! But where's Matthew?~ You know the one who has the cutest southern accent.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Maureen said...

My top 5?

1. Johnny Depp
2. Johnny Depp
3. Johnny Depp
4. Johnny Depp
5. Johnny Depp

Hey, I guess there's a pattern to my choices too! ;)

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home