Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's all about the staggered tag...

There's a new coaster shape at Imagination Project - the staggered tag die {page 4 in the catalog}. They make the BEST mini books. I have so many class ideas with these I can't do them fast enough! I just found out I will be teaching in Clintonville, Ohio in three weeks and needed a new project. I was in the mood to make something a little softer than usual and I let my vintage tendencies out to play. I love the finished book - I can't wait to fill it with photos! It's a "love" book...I know the easiest thing to do would be use vintage photos or wedding pictures, but I'm going to make this of my cousins growing up & how much I love them. Don't reserve a vintage look for older photos, try it with current photos in black & white. This features the Staggered Tag Book by Gin-X, Ornamental Papers by Blue Cardigan Designs, Ornamental Circle Coasters by Blue Cardigan Designs, Crackle Accents by Ranger, Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger, and my new Giga Scalloped Square Punch from Marvy Uchida.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janelle said...

Wow, that's an awesome project! I wish I still livd in Columbus, I'd be there with bells on! :-)

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Emily! Love it :-)

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow EM! I love this! You rock! Jane

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home