Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Paging Dale Ann...& kits for sale!!!

Dale Ann, I see you commenting on my blog all the time. I passed aong your comments about paypal & CKU Home Study & they have a solution for you to register.

Also...back in October when I put up the Conquering Christmas class I was teaching in Texas you said you wish I would offer them for people further out...well - guess what? I have some left over & I will be offering them for sale via paypal! The kits are $30 with a $5 shipping charge for that you get everything you need to make a great 3-yr holiday planner. Email & let me know who wants one - they're on a first come, first serve basis!

So Dale Ann - email me! There's a link on the sidebar...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Planner~ You did IP Proud with this project!!!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home