Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday bonding...

Today was a real sisterly bonding experience. I spent the morning black Friday shopping with my 2 sisters-in-law {Terrie & Kim - in video} & my stepsister {Nancy - she was in the car for the first trip. As Matt said on the phone..."Oh, she's the smart one." We were in that line for almost 2 hours}. It was the most fun I've ever had that's started at 3:45 AM. We didn't find a ton of bargains, but nabbed quite a few good buys and all of us finished up with a great sense of accomplishment & a genuine desire to take a nap. I surprised Matt's cousin Shawna {blonde, pictured} at two stores this morning - she was out with her sister. At one point I thought I'd never do it again, but when I left I meant it when I said to count me in for next year...it was a lot of fun. It was my first time at Firewheel Mall - I feel like I've been in towns smaller than this place - 785,000 square feet of retail experience spread out over several blocks...whew! We didn't even walk it all {thank heavens} but it was worth the trip out there.
My black Friday crazy shoping video

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Black Friday rocks!!!

I know yall thought I was crazy, but I did clean up, a portable dvd player for 60 dollars.

However I did crash and sleep during the aggie 3rd quarter! Thanks for coming along, it was a LOT of fun!

Kim

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home