Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Saturday evening post...

Today was a sea of errands...running around, doing laundry & honestly kind of edgy & stressed. Never quite figured out why...probably Memory-Trends-post-partem-syndrome. Had dinner with the fam for my uncle's birthday and brought home an extra - my cousin Meg {15}. She brought Serenity, decent sci-fi but with a great fight sequence - so we watched that and packed class kits for my St Louis classes. Believe it or not Matt stayed awake for the whole movie {a minor miracle}. When we finished we popped in Scrapped...which was, well, GREAT. I was so nice to share that with a non-scrapping family member, it explained so much I've tried to describe. I cried when he was with his dad and the horses, but I'm a complete sap when it comes to people sharing their stories...I highly recommend it. When it finished we looked up and it was 1:41 in the morning - ouch. So I'm flying through the blogging {which is more Sunday morning than Saturday evening} so I can get some sleep!

Here's the pic of the day - found this snap on fabulous Jane Hasty's blog of me & Laura at the show... Jane you take the best photos ever!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily - did you watch Firefly when it was on TV? If not - rent the DVD of their first and only season & then watch Serenity again - so cool.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe c'mon now Em! You're spoiling me!

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home