Thursday, October 12, 2006

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...

Had a great day - heard about the news going on in the outside world from my dad on the phone. When I got back to my room tonight I was delighted to see a living room full of happy faces. I made some new friends...but we made a vow not to talk about what we discussed or who was in attendance - but here are some highlights - pictures will follow {with blurred faces} when I find somebody who remembered their cardreader!

highlights from tonight's conversation:
1. I've learned a new gesture and heard about some anatomically correct altered art. Just plain wrong, not to mention not waterproof {NOT my observation}.
2. It's all about "passing the b*!@# stick"
3. Where my homegirl at?

Tomorrow my goal is to get these pics up & take some at the booth. I fly home tomorrow night & arrive back home around 3:30 AM Friday...ick - but at least I'll be home!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! Definitely a night I will not forget anytime soon, homegirl! ;)

2:09 AM  
Blogger Kandice said...

wow... too bad i wasn't in attendance. :)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we protecting the innocent among us? Pass the stick homegirl!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So great meeting you! Best night in Vegas hands-down...and fist up! LOL!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

"the clapper" - ROFLOL - I forgot that one...thanks for the heads up in your email...heaven knows we couldn't risk publically revealing your identity in the picture

clap off
em

11:59 PM  
Blogger Emily Adams said...

and - btw LOVING the anonymous posts from those in the pictures - it makes the evening seem very clandestine & Vegas-esque...

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The clapper...omg I am LOL all over again!! I think the best part was meeting the originator of the gesture the next day! Priceless!!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home