Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Up with the time change...

Why is it I always get up so early when I'm out of town? Time change? Excited? Nervous about oversleeping??? I woke up at 5:30 AM Vegas time & here I am - totally up & running.

We got the booth set up by 4 yesterday & headed out to watch Barb teach her class {5 - 6:30}. After that we cabbed it to Paris to one of the most divine buffets, like ever, where we all proceeded to stuff ourselves. We're up high in the Venetian {32nd floor} in a Venetian Bella suite {dad - that link is for you I know you're checking up on me}. Anyway - time to be quiet 'til my roomies get up - I'm staying with Dana & Chrys from the IP design team. And by the way, for those of you who I told booth 623, um, try coming to booth 263. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked out that suite link.
WOWZA!!!!

dad

Anon Ymous

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so, so, so jealous! I can't stand the thought of you having such a good time and I'm missing out! Have a great show and we'll talk soon!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home