Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's BOX season...

I just love the sound of feet on the ramp these days {yes, the handicap ramp is still up at our house} - it's "box season". Whenever I'm working on something big - this time around getting ready to film for CKU Home Study - I always end up ordering some things & getting a few donations if possible. Well, today was the FedEx jackpot!

Fiskars sent me their new {and completely beautiful} trimmer - which is a godsend because my current cutter was, well, fuzzy - even with a new blade and a new strip. I'm desperately trying to stay focused with my tasks at hand today, but I just HAD to share. I'm going to break it open right now!!!!!

Let's see...what else makes it box season? A purchase from Paper Source, a bunch of cd envelopes from Staples.com, rub-ons from Making Memories, 40 Scrappers Blocks from PM Designs, some things from Ranger, 2 boxes of stuff for BootCamp class kits from Imagination Project, a crop-a-dile from We R Memory Keepers, clear bags that I haven't even ordered yet...some of it has already come & some is still on the way. If you know where I live, please do not come & hide on my porch, lying in wait to pounce on my poor delivery man {LOL} {I'm not kidding}.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margie Higuchi said...

Oh my, Emily! It's like Christmas! LOL! LMK about that Fiskars trimmer. My basement flooded from Monday's storm in Chicago (worse one since 1996!) & I'm finally done cleaning! Have to replace a few things as the water rose about 1-2 feet! OY! Good luck @ the boot camp! MargieH in Chicago

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home