Monday, October 02, 2006

Seven years ago today...

Seven years ago today...my whole life changed. I was blessed with the best husband a girl could wish for - funny, handsome, thoughtful, kind - a rock in the middle of my swirling, stressful life. He has taken care of me when I was so very ill, he has stood by me through dramatic career changes, he comforted me through the death of my mother - he has put up with a lot. Through it all he has always remembered the little things and he's never complained. He believes in me - he really thinks I can do anything. I love him more than I can say...I'm tearing up just writing this. Happy anniversary, sweetie! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger *Jeanne* said...

Congrats! I hope you have a very happy anniversary!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful classic picture.
TFS
Ang

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home