Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Conquering Christmas...

I knew obsessive-list-making would come in handy! This is a new class called "Conquering Christmas". It's a 2 1/2 hour class in which we'll build a 3 year Christmas organizer. It will have a reference section, holiday calendar, gift lists {made, wrapped & delivered categories}, a 3 yr. card address book & checklist, an idea & sizes section, a spot for holiday recipes, a place to journal your holiday memories, envelopes for receipts {or cards}, sleeves for cds of holiday pictures - fun dividers, a ribbon bookmark {complete with jingle bell}, a custom library pocket...the works!!!!!!!

I love creating a project that can get so much use and can take so much stress out of getting ready for Christmas! I'll be teaching this in San Antonio at Scrapbook 911 November 4th; at the PDP Lounge in Richardson {DFW area} November 11th and in Waco at Crop, Paper, Scissors on November 18th. I'll also be putting together a Christmas card workshop so keep an eye on the schedule...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I need all the help I can get to be organized at Christmas. I'm totally a last minute girl. Wish I was in Texas...

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks so cute and so handy. Wish I could take the class. Sure lots of gals will enjoy it.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just add the completed book to my Christmas wish list :)

Your latest stuff is very cute em.

And Happy Anniversary!

Kim

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOSH I'd LOVE to be able to go to that book class.....Way too far away tho!
Wish you'd do up kits for those of us far away!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

this looks fabulous!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home