Friday, June 16, 2006

What a laugh...

Went out with Angie last night & and figured out what we missed so much - just goofing off - random shopping, talking & laughing, singing to the radio...no purpose, no responsibilities. We didn't even make it to the movie we were having so much fun! We had dinner at PF Changs then drove around...we hit CVS, ReCollections {where we bought matching scrapbooks & tins in different colors to document our girls' nights out}, a half price cd place, and Krispy Kreme... We made a list of some of the things we want to do & a list of off limits activities
  • never call you husband on a gno
  • never say "we're old" and/or "fat" on a gno
  • never ever go to a place where we could be mistaken as somebody's mother {i.e. find age-appropriate places to hang out - do not revisit places we went when we were 20}

2 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

Hey Em! I'm so disappointed...I don't think I'm going to be able to make it over for the garage sale this weekend - tear! I really wanted to stock up on more Magic Scraps products b/c I loved them at the convention. Guess I'll have to order online. Hope it's a success for you girls. Jessica

10:18 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I had so much fun last night!!! I woke up this morning in the best mood- let's do it again soon!!!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home