Monday, June 05, 2006

Table for 16???

Well - how fun is this? We were headed home from the grocery store, ready to start cooking dinner when my sister-in-law from Houston, Kim calls my cell phone...they're in town & hurry up to come to dinner {Spring Creek Barbeque} - everybody was already on the way...

Many hours {and rolls} later here we are - all 16 of us. We had such a good time! Our nieces & nephews are getting so grown up...

Front row: Andrew (nephew age 8), Sarah (niece age 7), Sharon ("the matriarch" - my stepmom), Nancy (step sister), my dad. Second row: Elyssa (niece age 11), Nicole (niece age 12), Doug (nephew age 10). Third row: Kim (sister-in-law), Terrie (sister-in-law), Greg (step brother), Meg (cousin age 14), Amy (cousin age 17), me, my hubbie Matt. Very back spot: Chuck (step brother).

p.s. Ginger - sorry I wasn't able to call you back - we just got home & for your time zone I thought it would be to late...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Wow- what a reunion. I can't believe those are the little ones we went to Chuck E Cheese with Josh as a baby!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

how FUN! I wish my family was close enough to do something like that with!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home