Monday, June 12, 2006

Love & Cherish...

Here is the 12x12 I did with Imagination Project's brand new line, Chartreuse Dream...I was watching Pride & Prejudice and got all romantic & dug up these pictures of "going away" from our wedding...and since I never scrapbooked our wedding {sacrilege}, I thought this was as good a place to start as any...

This layout features: Chartreuse Dream Blush Daydream paper: Oodles of Doodles; Retro Echo paper: Primrose, Be Squared; Chloe’s Closet Carnival Coaster Circles; Gin-X Black Maggie Rub-ons; Ranger Ink: cut & dry foam, pop dots, black archival ink, vintage photo & old paper Distress Inks; Junkitz long bradz; Heidi Swapp photo corners & flourish rub-ons; 7 Gypsies Parenthesis pre-made tag and 2 text papers; Deluxe Designs plain jane swirls; Lil Davis rub-ons; Anita’s acrylic paint in ivory; Stampin’ Up! date stamp; Sandylion rub-ons; Making Memories rub-ons.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm LOVIN' it!! Thanks for sharing!!!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Gorgeous!! That paper looks so yummy!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I have never even scapped our wedding...it will be 4 years this month. Great layout!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

BEAUTIFUL!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Hey- I haven't scrapped ours- and I'm at 12! Ha! Still wish I could've been there.....

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the page and the paper line!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home