Thursday, June 08, 2006

Inked, etc...

Another week with my cousins...they went home today - maybe now we can all get some sleep {lol}! We stayed up last night and ended up coating Amy's legs with drawings & writing {she started "practicing" her Japanese while I was cooking dinner & when dinner was ready - she was already half way covered!}.We ended up watching television, talking and doodling into the wee hours of the morning {it gets late enough anything gets funny} the top picture is a close up of her leg, the second is my shoulder...

Oh - this is exciting...got my
ScrapCity book in the mail yesterday. Paul did such an excellent job of putting this together. It's 175 pages of hard-bound funky-paper-goodness.

Take a look at it if you have the chance. It's billed as "...the punk rocker of the scrapbooking world, the black sheep of the craft society, the glue, scissor and ruler from the wrong side of the tracks." {love that} Scrapbooking with attitude - what's not to love?

OK, OK - so I'm biased...I'm in it {pages 130-131} - but so are Kate & Ashley, Elsie & a ton of other really cool scrappers. Call me corny, but I still get a little thrill when I see my work in print...

I got a pack of some CHA release papers from Imagination Project today - so beautiful! I'm so ready to scrapbook I'm almost twitching...I'm going to have to do something soon...maybe Sunday? I'll show you as soon as I get something finished...

I start teaching at GASC tomorrow. I'm doing a workshop called Birthday Bash {I'm going to try to smuggle in cupcakes - very against the rules - but every girl needs some sugar...wish me luck}. We're going to create this 12 tag mini album in class.

I'm excited about walking around the show - it's been a while since I've been to a convention. My stepmother's coming out to help with my classes in the afternoon {which is so great - Sharon if you're reading this thank you}.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

that tag book is adorable! I want one, lol :) and congrats on being published!

1:44 AM  
Blogger glo said...

wooo i love your banner!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home