Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sobbing {the 4400 season premier}...

Do not read this if you haven't yet and intend to see the season premier of the 4400.

series overview - also click around the sight they have a great 43 minute online video to catch you up on the series if you want to start watching or just feel like you need a refresher...

OMG...sobbed near-hysterically when Lily died...Matt kept telling me "it's just a show" {scoff}, um excuse me? and I guess he's just watching some everyday basketball game? {I think not}. Poor Richard, my heart breaks for him. Do we really know who this Matthew Ross is anyway? Was he a 4400 - I thought he was just a pr guy? Where did that slap come from? Is Isabel evil? What exactly is her power anyway? What exactly is she? Theory - Isabel & Shawn...if they had kids...what would that do? And um...anyone catch that COLLIER IS ALIVE?????????? Genuinely disturbed by the torture scenes & think the main Nova guy is disturbing. Always thought Alana was creepy {I see real problems in the future with her "gift"}. And I saw no Kyle - I wanted to see Kyle. And was anyone else wondering why the heck they weren't just asking Maia what was going to happen on the 19th? {and btw - wasn't that a cool trick?} And Burkhoff drugging up like that - reminded me of "the Fly" at the end. So Diana...she's dating Marco {which is adorable} & I just got used to the idea she'll never hook up with Tom {which I used to think was a given}...but were they hinting around a future thing with Burkhoff???? Was the kid Maia met in class named Kyle? How many Kyles does a show need???

I took the "4400 ability personality quiz" 3 times with the same results each time {spooky - questions vary}...Apparently, if I had been an abductee on the show I would be a "mind control master". OK then. *********read my blog*********comment on my blog****************
Okie-dokie...we'll see if that works...

1 Comments:

Blogger Funky Finds said...

Hey Miss Em! I kept trying to post on your blog yesterday, but was having technical difficulties. Don't you just love technology? Shauna & I absolutely LOVED your birthday bash class Saturday. You rock girl. :) Send me your email addy & I'll email you the pics we took this evening. I look forward to seeing ya'll at the garage sale Saturday!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home