Monday, June 12, 2006

Texas State Fair...

I scrapbooked on Sunday...felt so good! I mostly scrap in either 9x9 or 12x12...this is a 9x9. I love this picture of my dad & uncle and my dad actually remembered where they were based on the cotton candy. Couldn't help tinting the photo...too much fun!

This layout features: Center City Sutton place papers: Lever House, Jimmy’s Downtown; Sutton Place Cotton Art Tape & Cotton Tabs; Gin-X Black Andrew Coaster Alphabets; Gin-X Black Maggie Rub-ons; Gin-X Black Kellerman Type Rub-ons; Lil Davis Rub-ons; Bazzill Cardstock; Magic Scraps Star Mini Fasteners; Ranger’s Black Soot & Broken China Distress Inks, cut & dry foam and nibs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I love this layout. So cute and it really makes you appriciate things that you normally wouldn't at the fair. I have a few ideas from seeing this page. Thanks for sharing.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home