Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Easily amused...

I have often been told that I'm easily amused. It's true...here are 5 things that made me happy today...

  1. a Lindor truffle, just one, a white chocolate one while running errands...
  2. running to Target for a regular coke...
  3. buying cute ribbon {downtown black} with a coupon...
  4. a new flavor of IceBreakers {my favorite thing right now - I love, love, love the fruit sours - berry sours today!}...
  5. really loud music {in the car} & singing along...

...enough procrastinating...I must start going through my supplies for a huge scrapbook garage sale we're throwing this weekend...more details tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Garage sale???? Are we still on for tomorrow night? Lynette can't go- she's in DC. Call me tomorrow!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love truffles, Lindor are the best. I gotta find that ribbon when I get back from my trip. Take care of yourself and I will chat with you once I am home from the bahamas. Toodles

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home