Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Easily amused...

I have often been told that I'm easily amused. It's true...here are 5 things that made me happy today...

  1. a Lindor truffle, just one, a white chocolate one while running errands...
  2. running to Target for a regular coke...
  3. buying cute ribbon {downtown black} with a coupon...
  4. a new flavor of IceBreakers {my favorite thing right now - I love, love, love the fruit sours - berry sours today!}...
  5. really loud music {in the car} & singing along...

...enough procrastinating...I must start going through my supplies for a huge scrapbook garage sale we're throwing this weekend...more details tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Garage sale???? Are we still on for tomorrow night? Lynette can't go- she's in DC. Call me tomorrow!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Lynn said...

Mmmmm... white chocolate Lindor truffles are my favorite! And Downtown Black? I've already gone through several yards of each of the ribbons in that collection (finally wised up and bought them by the yard).

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Pat Daigle said...

I love truffles, Lindor are the best. I gotta find that ribbon when I get back from my trip. Take care of yourself and I will chat with you once I am home from the bahamas. Toodles

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home