Sunday, June 04, 2006

a Blue Collar kind of weekend...

I'm a big fan of the Blue Collar comedy boys & Comedy Central has been runing a blue collar marathon this weekend counting down to a new concert tonight: One for the Road (7 PM CST). In honor of the occasion {click here} to play "redneck games".

I couldn't sleep last night & went - um -we'll call it stalking and found Bill Engvall's blog {2 days old & currently not working - and yes, I left a comment}, Bill's website & my space account, Ron White's website & blog & my space account, Jeff Foxworthy's site & my space account & Larry's my space account...

I asked all four of them to be my friends {since I only have 7 on there}, I thought that would be pretty cool...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch the new one! My ex had the first two, and I didn't see the 3rd but I definitely am going to watch the last one tonight! My SO loves Bill!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I knew there was a reason you and I are best friends- Bill Engvall is my absolute favorite comedian- here's your sign!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home