Friday, May 26, 2006

Show me the bunnies...

I have a confession to make....sometimes I waste time on the internet (never during working hours). My friend Virginia introduced me to the Bunny Theater Library a month or two ago. I was instantly hooked. It's the funniest 30 seconds you'll ever click on. They're 30 second parodies of movies reinacted by bunnies - how great is that????

In the last two weeks they've added three new titles to their collection: Caddyshack, Rocky & Casablanca - and I also highly recommend my personal favorite - Jaws. Be sure to check out the rest of the selections from the Bunny Theater - you'll find Titanic, the Shining, Star Wars and the Rocky Horror Picture Show to name a few...

Check out the Amy's diary link if you were a little girl in the 70's - they are her best friend's diary entries from 1977, which she illustrated & got her friends to read aloud. I'm also a big fan of pigeon cam.

These are all one-woman productions by cartoonist Jennifer Shiman, with the voices (and music) read (and hummed ) by her & her friends.

T.G.I.F. - and a holiday weekend to boot! Go have a good laugh!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lorrie said...

thanks for sharing yet ANOTHER link where I can spend way to much of my day! =)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

I would NEVER waste time on the internet at work. :cough cough wink wink:

TFS These are hillarious! LMAO!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA--those are just too funny. I loved the Jaws one.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

thanks for sharing those, they are too funny and cute :)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Gwyn Calvetti said...

Oh no, more things to help me waste, I mean pass, the time! LOL

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home