Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another layout from last weekend...

Well, here's another layout from my weekend of scrapbooking. This is my cousin Meg...when I talk to both my cousins, it's easy to forget they're only teenagers - I think of them as my friends. At the same time it just seems like they were born yesterday...it's complicated. They make me feel older & younger at the same time.

This layout uses: Bazzill cardstock, Gin-X Treasure Hunt papers – Bag of Jewels, Rocky Road, Treasure Hunt Cotton Art Tape & Cotton Art Tabs, Alphabet Coasters – Molly, Flower Coasters, Gin-X Rub-ons – Natalie & Maggie, Heidi Swapp Ghost Letters – Sea Lemonade Stand, Magic Scraps Mini Fasteners, Alphabet Stamps – Ransom by Plaid, Tiny Carnival by Hero Arts (discontinued) & unknown, Dauber Duos (pigment ink) blue/lavender, Splendor Ink (pigment) orange, StazOn azure & midnight blue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun layout - love the colors!
kelly p.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home