Saturday, June 03, 2006

Whew...

I decided to move all my links to a new template {after a catastrophic clicking of the "save" button which wiped out most of the links on my old blog}. After re-typing it all for a good hour blogger decided crash when I hit enter - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh, so now I think I can retype the code for this sucker in my sleep cause I had to do it again...but, man it was worth it! Now that it's done I love the new look. No more changes for a while...

I've added Flikr {which is great} & I will continue to load it with my projects. Click on a photo to go to a slide show of my work. Still fascinated by the blog clocks and got an understated one for a change. Somehow got the gross purple box off from around my email button from just plaing around with the code {and yes - it still works}. I'm trying to add bloglines, but they're not sending me a confirmation email to login - so who knows? By the end of the day I should have a new banner & profile photo up too...

I bought some more digital art last night {no, I'm not converting, I like to think of it as evolving - i.e. incorporating digital elements into my "traditional" paper creations}. Fell in love with Erica Hite's work - had to get her Rock & Roll and Cherish collections. Also a big Summer Simmons fan...If you want to check out digital try the Polka Dot Potato blinkie on my blog {they're new}- really cute stuff!

{pictured are the elements from ScrapGirl Erica Hite's Rock & Roll kit}

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonita Rose said...

sounds like u had one frustrating day re the computer.. yikes! Go visit my blog, and u can read about a relaxing time in MN!! we had a great day today!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home