Thursday, June 22, 2006

Do you know the way to San Jose???

Well, I'm off to San Jose this morning {hence the extremely early post - trying to wake myself up}...The last few days have been a whirlwind of making sure I have everything, getting groceries, paying bills, doing dishes, doing laundry & finally packing. My washer and/or dryer conspired against me & ripped one of my favorite & brand new shirts that I was going to take..hmmph! I showed it - I went shopping and got something cuter...so there {and it drys flat, that ought to teach it a lesson!}. ;)

Anyway, I'll be doing the rounds at make & takes today and will be teaching 3 times on Friday & Saturday...I fly home at 0-dark:thirty on Sunday {which coming from California means I'll be home around 1}. Gotta love that time change...I intend to take lots of pictures, so stay tuned!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home