Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Sense"-ational Sundays...

Our senses tell a story. I've committed to recording my 5 senses for the past week - every week - as an exercise to explore my sensory world. I challenge you to do the same. If you choose to do so, just blog your 5 senses every Sunday & let me know - I'd love to read along!

I SEE: AMY!!!!!
It's been a year since my cousin Amy's come home on leave from the army & I've missed her so much! She's in for a week. I can't believe I didn't snap a picture of her yesterday...don't worry - I will!!!

I HEAR: Laundry & Dishes
Pretty much in line with a ho-hum week. I couldn't think of any "highlight" from the week, so I just listened to what I could hear this second. Wooshing water.

I TASTE: Applesauce & Carmel Corn Rice Cakes
Food for the sick. I really haven't been in the mood for food. Nothing really tastes good. Sad.

I TOUCH: Crafty Goodness

The Jingle Bash was a lot of fun! We got to meet a lot of local etsians & do some shopping. It was too dark for a lot of my pics to turn out - but I did take a close up of one of the wreaths they had up for decoration...loved it! Made completely out of strips of recycled papers. {Makes me wonder what I can create with papers from my own stash...hmmmmmmm}

I SMELL: Honey Lemon Cough Drops
Wow, this is a really lame Sunday post...cough drops? I couldn't think of anything else. I even made chili this week, but I couldn't smell it. That what happens when I've felt so blah all week - everything's dull. Here's hoping for a much better Sunday post next week! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey friend, i miss you! oh yeah, and you've been tagged. :) only because you're so interesting, and i want to hear all about it. check out details on my blog. :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

I was hoping we'd see you at the Jingle Bash. Ran into Ashley & she said you were coming later. Hope you're doing well! Jessica

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Gia Arnold said...

Thannks great blog post

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home